Our first new tradition was started tonight... The weekend after Thanksgiving, we sit together in the living room...white Christmas lights shining...sparkling..."Carol of the Bells" playing softly (preferrably the Home Alone version...it's Ryan's favorite)...and we each open ONE Christmas present. Hahaha I know it is WAY early...but it sure was fun :) We were sitting here tonight, just hanging out...watching TV...when the question arose..."hey, wanna open a Christmas present??"...the rest is history...and now Tradition....
Ryan got me my very first, very OWN knife...which is awesome, and pink (very me), and VERY sharp (Ryan found out the hard way...ouch!) I can't wait to use it on those Monster fish I catch in Alaska :)
I let Ryan open his Smart Wool socks :) Since I do his laundry, I knew they were MUCH needed...and I wanted to save the more fun presents for Christmas morning...Like a good husband, he pretended to Love them...heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment