
In the blink of an eye time has passed me by. Sure, I participated in activities and held conversations....I was present, but absent. These last couple months have been filled with day to day activities, routine schedules, and I've found myself doing a lot of waiting. Waiting for our amazing Ireland Holiday (which came and went way too fast, which I will talk about in a bit)....waiting for the bus....waiting for the snow to stop...waiting for laundry to be done....waiting for our "real" life to begin. Ryan and I feel somewhat in limbo....living day to day just WAITING for our next chapter of life to begin. Waiting to start a family...waiting to buy a new car....waiting to feel settled....waiting to feel like we are finally "home". Well, I'm tired of waiting....because in the mean time, life is passing me by.... Of course I'll still be excited about our future, and anxiously await it...but I won't be absent until then. Now that we can see a light at the end of the tunnel....I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy whats left of this chapter.
January 21st, I celebrated my 30th Birthday....and in amazingly wonderful fashion. I woke up on my special day in a fancy Hotel in Scotland...and fell asleep that night in a cozy Bed and Breakfast in Ireland. I spent it with some of the people I love the very most, and it was a day I will never forget. My parents and I spent 10 days in Ireland and Scotland on Holiday, visiting my brother. Since I have been back, people have asked me over and over what it was like, or what my favorite part was....I've tried, but I just can't put our trip into words. It was truly Brilliant and the memories I made with my family are etched on my heart.







Such beautiful photos Cara!! I know how hard it must be waiting to start your AK adventure. My advice is to enjoy this special time with your husband before you have children. Kids are the most wonderful blessing and make life so full and also fun, but you will not have the relaxing date nights, cuddle time on the couch, leisurely dinners together etc. for some time after having babies. Enjoy each other! Love you!!
ReplyDelete