..Friends... The kind of friends that you can be yourself around. You can be silly and goofy and vulnerable...and they like you even more. You don't clean your house every time they come over...and you don't expect, or even want perfection from them. They call you just to say hello...You hang out...doing something, or nothing at all...and you are filled up...happy...more content with life. THIS is what my life has been lacking. I have a few very close friends that I have kept throughout the years. I confide in them, I count on them, I cherish them in my life....but unfortunately they live miles and miles away. I have made many acquaintances over the past few years....co-workers....classmates....friends of friends.... but not until NOW, have I truly felt that heart connection. That without a doubt feeling that my life is better because they are in it. THIS is what I've been longing for....and I'm SO happy to say I've found it...
No comments:
Post a Comment